KILL KIKI LALA


Music, drums, always drums. Voices, from hell, broken sounds of living It. Impossible to survive without noises. I can’t even sleep in silence. Silence has to be in my head, not in my surrounding. Traveling, dispearing, connecting, remake of the same old story, I consider it. Why, ‘cause my life is not treating me well these days. I am seek, seek of being me, rather seek of being me here. No time to kill, no one to spear. Strange, ‘cause I am happy as a thief. Wanting more always, a black hole, never in off. But the worst of it, I don’t have anything to offer. No projects to share, so fare so bad, let’s go on. I love him, he is so much like me, and you’ll be surprised. He is a lot like you too. Center of my life, the best of me, 5 years of amazing joy and constant learning, redefining the essential. Now, what can beat it? We ‘ ve been all over this planet, to life and death return ticket, at the end of ours dreams, the limit of ours bodies. Was it too much, too soon, inapropriated behavior in a small world. Now, am I condemn to enjoy a plain full life?



It was there, in front of us, standing like a huge statue in our kid’s eyes. A black KILL KIKI WOW WOW, so beautyfull , took our imagination away. We play, and play, and move away. It rotten and took the garbage truck. Who knows? A third party, in a middle of our game. Since ever, we have similair taste, music, fights, habits, tribe. We survive, they did not, so many of them. Some died, some changed, other forgot to grow out of it. Childhood, many memories, this is a good one. Let’s make more.

4 Comments:

At mardi, octobre 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Sounds are always around us. We need that. To be in peace inside, we need to ear the life outside.

 
At mardi, octobre 04, 2005, Blogger Yza said...

don't tell me, no life inside? or just music ...

 
At mercredi, octobre 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonyme said...

We says "a silence of death".
We need to ear outside the sounds of life, to know that we are in.

It's very difficult for me to say this in english ;-)

 
At mercredi, octobre 05, 2005, Blogger Yza said...

tu n'es pas obligé de commenter en anglais. J'écris de temps en temps en anglais,mais je maîtrise mal :)

 

Publier un commentaire

<< Home